Cigar Agent LLC will not sell, share, or rent your information to others in any means different from those disclosed in this Policy.
We at Cigar Agent LLC request our valuable customers to go through our policies to know about our way of doing business and also the steps we take to secure our clients and any information they provide on our website.
Collection of Information, Gathering and Utilization
Cigar Agent LLC saves the information provided by the customers on our servers which is important to make your experience better and also to process your orders through our online shopping system.
Any orders we process require certain information as:
- Addresses (Shipping and billing)
- Contact number
- Credit card details
- Email addresses
The information provided is always processed or stored in highly secure servers and encrypted or masked to keep it hidden.
You have all the right to restrict certain information about yourself. But doing so may affect your shopping experience.
- The gathering of information is initiated when you create an account on our website. Checking out process will ask you to log in to your account or create one before proceeding to finalize the items, shipping details and methods, and payment process. This is a mandatory feature of the online shopping concept followed by all e-commerce websites to successfully complete your orders and purchases. This information is also used to contact you whichever means you have selected.
- A small data generated by a website which is saved in the browser of the user is called a cookie. Cookie help to remember the information about you. This method is used to recognize the customer whenever he/she visits the website and also keeps a record of shopping details to make the experience more worthwhile. Another purpose is related to the behavioral attributes of the visitors which are used to gauge the efficiency of the website. Cookies do not save anything related to your credit cards or other payment instruments which you might have used at any time.
Analytical and promotional purposes
Google Analytics tool is used to evaluate the user patterns, geographical trends, visitor time spent on the website, pages most visited including visitor’s navigation reports. These reports and trends help us to make our website better to improve user experience by implementing fixes and updates through information collected from Google Analytics.
Google is a separate company which has its own policies, we take steps to protect data used by google analytics. This data is strictly used to resolve technical issues and observe visitor’s preferences only and is not utilized in any way to specifically identify any user at any time whatsoever.
We also utilize the services of several third-party applications to implement different services such as
- payment processing
- web site evaluation
- data analysis and
- fraud protection and credit risk reduction
- product customization
- order fulfillment and shipping
- marketing and promotional material distribution
- data cleansing.
We share your personal information with these third parties, but with the restriction that they will use the information only in connection with the services they are authorized to perform.
We may also share your basic information to the partner companies which may send you promotional advertisements of the products which may be of your interest. Your email is also used to send you your purchase information and our periodic newsletter. If you do not wish to receive such advertisements, please feel free to contact us at any time through our contact number or email.
We may share your name and address with our delivery/shipping partner (USPS). The information provided must be accurate and up to date.
Updating your Personal Details
External Partner Links
We have implemented acceptable technical and security measures to stop unauthorized or unlawful access to or accidental loss of or destruction or damage to your information. The collected details are saved on a secure server. We use firewalls on our servers. Our security measures may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you. You are responsible for protecting against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer.